The Cravern Group offers business improvement and technology consultancy. We provide services that help optimise the building, maintenance and operation of industrial operations for resource and infrastructure companies.
Now more than ever information and improving digital technologies can redefine the way industrial operations perform. This is an exciting time to be working with some of the world’s leading businesses.
- Providing advice to customers around improving practices to best leverage digital technologies.
- Mapping customer business processes and suggesting potential improvements to existing process.
- Researching new software applications that can support improved ways of working.
- Understanding opportunities for Robotic Process Automation and proposing solution design and overseeing implementation.
- Defining software, solution requirements from customer needs.
- Gathering information from the customer efficiently through advanced techniques in conducting interviews and facilitating workshops.
- Continual self-education to hone and improve skills relevant to Cravern projects.
- Data preparation, extract, transform load from and between customer systems.
- Providing reports on progress for customer deliverables.
- A tertiary qualification in Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Economics, Accounting or another relevant discipline.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work autonomously to deliver customer deliverables.
- At least three years of experience in a relevant field.
- An understanding of, or exposure to Agile, Prince2 or PMI methodologies desirable.
- A high competency in Microsoft office tools, with advanced Excel skills.
|Job Category||Full Time|