At the Cravern Group, we use modern technology to help organizations improve their productivity.
Our Mongolian office is looking for a System Administrator, who will be part of a team building and implementing industry leading technology solutions for our international customers.
We are interested in talented people with experience in:
- Installation, configuration, troubleshooting and performance tuning of software
- Operating systems, servers, virtualizations, storage and application services
- Setup, deployment, patching and upgrading of in-development applications
- Database administration and management (install, deploy, manage, automation and scripting)
- Assist and coordinate with the necessary support to software development project teams
And also have great interpersonal skills:
- You are a quick learner who is resourceful and focused on continued learning
- You work well in a team and independently
- You are versatile and are excited working on interesting and challenging projects
- Intellectual curiosity, interest in new technologies
- Have some existing exposure to English, and a willingness to learn more.
If you think this could be you, please get in contact with us. We are excited to talk to you about how you might be part of one of the most exciting projects in the overseas resources industry, send your CV and Cover letter in English or Mongolian to email@example.com or apply below.
|Job Category||Cravern Global Delivery Services, Full Time|